This is a legal agreement ("Agreement") between you and CHMSE.
Please read the Agreement carefully before registering with CHMSE.
By registering with CHMSE, you become a member of the
Organization (a "Member"), and you agree to be bound by the terms and
conditions of this Agreement (the "Terms") for as long as you
continue to be a Member. As used in the agreement the terms "we",
"us" and "our" refer to CHMSE. IF YOU DO NOT
AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER with CHMSE; THE
TERMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY CHMSE AT ANY TIME.
By becoming a
Member, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old. MINORS
MAY NOT BECOME MEMBERS.
be terminated at any time by either the "Member" or the
"Organization" for any reason, without explanation, effective upon
sending written notice to the other party. We reserve the right to
immediately suspend or terminate your access to the Organization, without notice,
upon any breach of this Agreement by you which is brought to Our attention.
non-transferable. Your membership in the Organization is for your sole, personal
use. It is not permissible to authorize others to use your membership, and
you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or
CONDUCT. As a Member, you agree that:
1. members bear sole responsibility for the content or information which they publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Organization, or transmit to other members.
2. members will not post on the Organization, or transmit to other members or employees, any obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity).
3. members will use the Organization in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
4. members will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
5. members are solely responsible for their interactions with other members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between members.
MEMBER: Members will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Organization, its
officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses,
costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees)
relating to or arising out of your use of the service, including any breach
by you of the terms of this Agreement.
DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY
INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE AND NEITHER ADOPTS NOR ENDORSES NOR IS
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR
STATEMENT MADE BY PARTIES OTHER THAN THE ORGANIZATION . UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM
ANYONE'S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICE, OR
TRANSMITTED TO MEMBERS.
RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR THE MATERIALS POSTED
IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE. THE ORGANIZATION SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO
REMOVE ANY SUCH MATERIAL THAT IN ITS SOLE OPINION VIOLATES, OR IS ALLEGED TO
VIOLATE, THE LAW OR THIS AGREEMENT. NOTWITHSTANDING THIS RIGHT OF THE
SERVICE, YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU
POST IN THE PUBLIC AREAS OF THE SERVICE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL MESSAGES.
E-MAILS SENT BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER MEMBERS THAT ARE NOT READILY ACCESSIBLE
TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL BE TREATED AS PRIVATE BY THE SERVICE TO THE
EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
RIGHTS: The Organization contains information which is proprietary to Us and Our
users. The Organization owns and retains other proprietary rights in the Service.
The Organization contains the copyrighted material and trademarks of the Service,
We invoke full copyright protection over these materials.
SUPPLIED BY MEMBER: The Organization will keep confidential all information
supplied by you to us.
resolve a complaint regarding the Organization, you should first contact
Customer Support via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WARRANTY: THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND GRANTS
NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE ORGANIZATION SPECIFICALLY
DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICE
WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE SERVICE DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR,
AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY.
LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT WILL THE ORGANIZATION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES
FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
SERVICES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO
USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE SERVICE OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW
OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR TO ANY PERSON
OTHER THAN YOU.
If you have any further questions please contact us at: email@example.com